Monday 30 March 2015

Wandering

June 10 2006  

Broken, but sombrely beautiful.
Breeze blowing through
Dark corners, mysterious unknown.
Hope hiding somewhere.
Fluttering leaves, shaken but standing firm.
Roots deep down in the secret place,
Heart broken and mended over and over again.
Love comes in and washes the dirt away.
Life starts again.
Routine restored, then broken,
Valleys and hills, He is there for all.
Waves wash away the sandcastle,
Rebuild on the rock.
Constant flow and ebb,
Time and time again, Eternal One,
God never changes.
Nothing else is stable.
Nothing else is permanent.
Hope helps me rise again.
All on my way home,
The narrow road is not easy.
My Guide is surefooted, but I am not.
I trip.  I fall.  I stand up.
I trip.  I fall.  I stand up.

I should stay in his footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment